• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tailoring specialization

I

Ishtar

OK I'm at the point on a char where I cna specialize and I have no idea which way to go...I'd love some thoughts and ideas on it, please.

P

Pashta

I am a 375 tailor. I chose Spellfire because I am a fire mage, and the set you can make is AWESOME for fire/arcane mages. I cannot upgrade past it until Black Temple (maybe) and Sunwell. If you are a frost mage or a warlock then you need to do the frostweave specialty because the set they make is good for those. If you're a priest you want the mooncloth one for that set.

I hope that helps! If you are not a cloth wearer then just choose whichever one you think would make you the most money selling stuff. The sets above are BOP so you cannot sell those.

I

Ishtar

This char is a warlock her spells are primarily fire and shadow and i'm thinking about moving my shadow priest over...

P

Pashta

That'll be a tough call then, choose whichever one you use the most, fire or shadow I suppose. The shadow one will probably have a better warlock bonus, though.

I

Ishtar

I'll have to look at both then and decide. Thanks for the help.

D

Devilengine

For a 'lock or shadow Priest the Frozen Shadowweave set is a no brainer. It is the equivalent to T5 gear. Right now, Pre-WotLK, Fire 'Locks are not viable until you really over gear yourself. Even then shadow beats fire, due to Improved Shadowbolts. That should change with the next expansion, but right now shadow beats fire.

B

Blade_Thugluv

Shadow rocks! I have shadow on my Shadow prist :)

~Blade

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have to agree. Shadowwweave will be your best bet. Unless your a destructo lock. But there aren't many of those around. I like my shadowweave set.