• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Tailoring Question

T

Trollmaker

Hi,

I don't know if this as been asked before if it has im sorry. Well my question is can i make a barbed leather piece have 3 resists at 15 using a normal sewing kit and barbed leather? Because im trying to make an all 70 resist suit without any mods and trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I dont want to use runic sewing kits cause it adds other mods .

Thank you

Regards,
Trollmaker

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't remember exactly but I think with the arms lore bonus plus material bonus you'll get a total of 35 or 36 in resists. For 15 in 3 resists you'd need at least 45 and there are always resists distributed to the base (all resists). So no, couldn't do it with just a kit and special leather.

T

Trollmaker

I can't remember exactly but I think with the arms lore bonus plus material bonus you'll get a total of 35 or 36 in resists. For 15 in 3 resists you'd need at least 45 and there are always resists distributed to the base (all resists). So no, couldn't do it with just a kit and special leather.
Thank you for the quick reply . Im making barbed leather pieces with a normal sewing kit and i am getting 47 in total resist when u add them all . I am at 120 tailor and 100 arms lore

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get 47 total resists, on production shards, when crafting with barbed leather and have GM Arms Lore. I've made many suits of barbed leather that were near 60s. You'll make a lot of pieces to find the ones that fit together just right.

If you plan on imbuing it anyway, then look for pieces that can get you to 70 in 3 of the 5 resists. The 4th & 5th one will likely be close enough to only use 4 of your 30 properties you could imbue on a 6 piece suit.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made a 6 pc barbed leather suit. Only made a few of each pc. Ended up with

42/45/60/65/70

I had to use 8 imbues to get it to 70/70/70/70/70, leaving 22 more imbues possible. With 10 more imbues possible on jewls that's a pretty easy to make 70s suit.