• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tailoring Bod rewards!!

O

Orson

First one-
10 normal tunics, reward dark green cloth
second one-
10 exceptional wide brim hats, reward neon pink cloth

The geen
The pink

F

Friedrich of DAN

BOD - Reward
10/normal/body sash - neon
15/normal/body sash - neon
15/normal/plain dress - neon
15/excep/doublet - neon
15/excep/straw hat - neon
15/normal/studded bustier - neon
10/normal/studded sleeves - neon
20/normal/leather gloves - neon
20/normal/spined leather skirts - neon
20/excep/spined leather sleevs - neon

This is of course with a GM Tailor, and I sell skullcaps(cost 2 cloths, sell for 5 gp). Havent gotten any of the rare neon cloths(blaze/ice). I will edit this post when I get more /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I dont want to waste time on test shard with large BODs, so I will just make the small BODs I get /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

M

mrh216

In the smithing forum, they have posts that list what bods give what rewards. It's very helpful, and very informative. So now that we got tailoring bods (well kinda) I thought it might be fun to post what rewards we get from what bods. So I'll start

20/normal/fancy dresses: ice blue cloth

I've got a few for leather armor, but have yet been able to collect enough of the new leather to fill the bod. I'll update when I do!

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 exceptional spined leather gloves = the bright yellowy sand colour cloth.

I'll make this thread sticky.

F

Friedrich of DAN

Could you make a new thread where ppl could post their BODs/rewards, and then edit the first post? It would be better and more organised, and the Smith forum has done that so.... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

20/exceptional/studded/tunics in leather gave me firelight cloth
10/normal/robes gave me Bluegreen cloth

M

Matsutaro

15/normal/spined studded armor (female) got me some dark green cloth.

It's becoming pretty clear that SBODs alone aren't going to net much, so that on production shards saving them for LBODs would definitely be the way to go. On the other hand, even the low end reward cloth beats the exceptionally crafted long pants off the equivalent Smithing reward.

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a bad idea...
I'll do that once i get the chance.

We'll run with this one for now.

Im workin on test as sorting out rewards etc also. And trying to fill a few larges to see what they yeild.

F

Friedrich of DAN

Yeah, they might change some of the rewards before they arrive for the regular shards.... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

F

fortgeorge

I don't remember what I turned in, might have been either 20/exceptional/spined/leggings, or the 20/exceptional/spined/arms

Got blackish colored cloth. Like nightmare colored...

Cloth colors

There is the black and a few other colors. I've had to work lately and haven't been on in two days, so that's all I have. =)

J

Jbhrmn

I am playing on LBR 2d and i wanted to know, is it LBR that makes my cloth colors not soild. The colors i get are black mostly with "sparks" in it, looks nice, but i would rather have the full soild color. Is it just LBR doing this?
thanks
Jbhrmn

T

Thugged Out Gear

I got Blaze Sandles Today from a LBOD. The LBOD I got them from really wasn't that hard... It was a LBOD for 15 Norm quality of....Straw hat, Boots, Long Pants, and one other thing ( I think it was a tunic) I also got 4000 some odd gold.

J

John Tesh

I agree a new thread with the first one being updated as content is recieved would be best, that is if anyone would want the task of updating it

M

Minara

10 exe tricorne hats!!!!! awesome icy cloth!!
20 normal tall straw hats... really dark purple!!

Dead lich lords all around!!!! YES!!! The golem princes strikes again!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

B

Banks

20 Exceptional/normal leatehr/bone leggins - Greenlight Cloth and check for 1.7k

The cloth is nice but was hopin for somethin a bit better like ice /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif, especially for the time it took to get the bones hehe.

F

fortgeorge

20 / Exceptional / Cloaks, got me Blue Red Cloth. Quite nice looking I might add.

See here for the added Blue Red.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

15 Normal Jester LBOD (Jester Hat, Jester Suit, Cloak, Shoes) - 4.5k check and 100 reddish cloth with blue highlight. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/crazy.gif

S

shawngee

I had pic to upload showing alot of the high end colors but all my pages are griefing me today so if anyone wants to host it please PM me.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

20-piece Normal Towncrier Outfit (Feathered Hat, Surcoat, Fancy Shirt, Short Pants, Thigh Bots) returned 100 Ice White Cloth /php-bin/shared/images/icons/angryfire.gif and a check for 8k.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

15-piece Normal Gypsy outfit (Bandana, Shirt, Skirt, Thigh Boots) returned a check for 4.5k gold and 100 yards of midnight-blue cloth. Nice color.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

15-piece Normal Lady outfit (Bonnet, Half Apron, Fancy Dress, Sandals) returned a check for 4.5k gold and 100 yards of a Dark Charcoal cloth. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/flash.gif

F

flatscan

grr,

15/spined/sandles= same deep purple as my barbed bone arms. that just seems wrong. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

10-piece Normal Lady outfit (Bonnet, Half Apron, Fancy Dress, Sandal) returned White Sandals and a check for 3k gold. I'm positive this was a fluke.
<blockquote><hr>

<center>
</center>

<hr></blockquote>

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

15-piece Normal Hat LBOD (Tricorne, Cap, Widebrim, Tall Straw Hat) returned 100 yards of Dark Charcoal cloth and a check for 4.5k gold.

20-piece Normal Fisherman outfit (Floppy Hat, Full Apron, Plain Dress, Sandals) returned 100 yards of the same Dark Charcoal and a check for 4.5k gold.

F

flatscan

hrmm, 20/norm/wizard hats, and again deep purple cloth. This one was slight diffrence tho, so wouldn't stack. It was the same color, but looked textured like stacked purple oilcloths.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

There are four types of folded cloth per each of the 20 colors. To combine them, use the "Combine Cloth" command under Materials of the Tailoring Menu.

<font color=green>*waits for TC2 to come back up to get more cloth*</font color=green>

D

DrGhost

Haha! "Icky Icky Ski Boots" Thats hillarious! =)
Im on EU and I've been trainnig my tailor like mad in preparation for the tailor bods..I cant wait! I hope I get some funky ski boots :p

Are these bods harder or easier than smith ones? I found smith ones quite hard..

D

dageyap

hi guys, I have few questions.My craftman has GM Blacksmith and GM Tailor skills.Can my craftman get theblacksmith BOD and the Tailor BOD at the same time from the same npc(blacksmith npc)?
or I can only get either bod? Currently I know that a GM Blacksmith can get a bod in 6 hours interval.
So do I have to get the tailor bod from the tailor npc and with the 6 hours interval too?
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif :p

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can grab a tailor bod and a smithy bod, they are on independent timers.

When the system was first devised they were to share the timer meaning you'd have to make a choice, but enough people thought that was a bad idea that they changed it.

D

dageyap

hi, ohh so I can get both the blacksmith bod(from blacksmith npc) and tailor bod(from tailor npc),hmm... so if I play 24 hours a day and I may get about 4 blacksmith bods and 4 tailor bods?
thx U.
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif :p

K

krenn

Actually, all you'd have to do is play 18 hours a day, since you can sleep between two of them - say 1 AM to 7 AM. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

In reality, it's not too hard to get 6 BODs per char per day, if you have GM tailor/smiths. Assuming you have 5-15 minutes in the morning, late night, and one time in between.

E

evilyaga

10 Exeptional Doublets - Light Pink
15 Exeptional Bandanas - Pastel Blue
20 Exeptional Cloth Caps - Pastel Red
20 normal Jester Suits - Dark Purple
20 normal Body Sash - Aqua Green
10 normal Floppy Hat - Blue Green
10 normal Cloth Tunics - Dark Aqua Green
15 normal Wide-Brim Hat - Light Green
20 normal Short Pants - Light Purple
20 normal Bonnets - Hot Pink
20 normal Surcoat - Aqua Green

F

flatscan

Ack! Needed some of those for large ones. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

H

Hogwart

Lbod turned in was,
10 normal
feathered hat
surcoat
fancy shirt
short pants
thigh boots

recieved a +5 tailoring scroll of power

B

blpjmiller

Just curious, for the small bods, are they giving any gold with the cloth? Just wondering if a new tailor char can help suppliment his training filling the small ones. Anyone?

S

slavegirl

Yes they do, not much but if you turn in 15-20 deeds the combined cloth and gold you get can weigh you down /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

I wouldn't say its going to make up for any money spent on materials but it can add up

F

flatscan

Anyone have most of the colors they could put up in a pic? and which are considered the harder to get ones, other then the black, white, blaze and ice?