• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] tailoring/abyssal cloth

M

mcrowe1082

ok real quick question in order to make a robe out of abyssal cloth is tailoring the only skill you need? i have 120 tailor and tried 3 separate times to make a robe out of abyssal cloth and all 3 times i got a plain grey robe. anyone have any idea why that is? plz help before i spend any more time or money on attempting this.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Abyssal cloth the only cloth you have in your packpack?

M

mcrowe1082

yes only had the 16 abyssal cloth required for robe and made sure to take out all other cloth before hand

K

Kallie Pigeon

I wasn't aware it would do anything with tailoring. What is it supposed to look like? I have only heard of it being used for imbuing.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't aware it would do anything with tailoring. What is it supposed to look like? I have only heard of it being used for imbuing.
Ehh you get a robe of abyssal cloth that have the same cololur that the cloth had? lol
It would look exactly like the shroud of the condemned so i dont see why anyone would make one.

M

mcrowe1082

well turns out a gargoyle character cannot make anything out of abyssal cloth. i made some cloth and gave to a human character and made robe with no problem.

K

Kallie Pigeon

well turns out a gargoyle character cannot make anything out of abyssal cloth. i made some cloth and gave to a human character and made robe with no problem.
Well it sounds like your gargoyle can make stuff with it but the color doesn't hold? If the human makes it does it have a descriptor like "abyssal cloth shirt" or is it just the color that the unused cloth is? I haven't seen abyssal cloth yet can you post a picture?