• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tag what for Sorceror's Dungeon on Serpent's Jawbone ?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me what option to choose on the Serpent's Jawbone to get to - or close to - the Sorcerer's Dungeon for the Halloween Event. Thank you!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
not sure of the spelling and not in game atm.. but.. something like Terrort Skirtas...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Or just run there..it's like 2 seconds from Valor Moongate.

Valor.jpg

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Try them all one after the other till you get it, that's what I did. Didn't need to try Rat Fort though.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terort Skitas. Don't know all the options for it off the top of my head, but Reg Volom = where Ethy Warriors can be found.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please tell me what option to choose on the Serpent's Jawbone to get to - or close to - the Sorcerer's Dungeon for the Halloween Event. Thank you!
Is the event activated yet, its 1st Oct and killed quite a lot but no drops yet on Asia side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is the event activated yet, its 1st Oct and killed quite a lot but no drops yet on Asia side.
Not sure if it's active or not but.. once the event is active the dungeon will be empty except for one small area at a time. It words about like a mini-champ spawn. If you go in the dungeon and critters are all over the place it is still not active yet.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure if it's active or not but.. once the event is active the dungeon will be empty except for one small area at a time. It words about like a mini-champ spawn. If you go in the dungeon and critters are all over the place it is still not active yet.
Got it! Thanks!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now it's all emptied but nothing, no spawn... hmmm *scratches head*. It's half of Sunday gone here and still not action yet, so sad.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah.. running around in there on Atl myself... nothing spawning at all. It took a few minutes between spawn cycles when it was on TC... maybe it will pop in a few