• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tabloid Dropped in My Mailbox

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Gossip Column / Dear Addy

Well hold on to your Knickers, there’s lots of gossip this month, I am not sure where to start. Let’s begin with top priority, the King, oh boy was the Governors meeting something else. Beginning with Governor Frey of Jhelom, a normally mellow guy that never rocks any ships, BAM, he begins with the announcement that most Governors believe the King should take a hike, well maybe not exactly those words but come on basically same thing, right? Not only did the Kings jaw drop I think he had his tongue out searching for flys at the same time. After that eye opener next came Pitr of New Magincia, oh and do not think it began to calm down after the last Governor, oh heck no, Pitr announces Magincia was emancipated, defining that as fatherless. Wait are we to look at the King as our Daddy? Next to report was Jaden Rain, who could hardly sit still and seemed to be having a meltdown demanding a new type of Royal Guard, I even think the King was rolling his eyes, skipping to the other side of the table. Governor Chanticlear of Trinsic began his report, agreeing with both Frey and Jaden, yet I cannot really say much bad about Governor Chanticlear with him being the Kingdoms heart throb I think most of the ladies were having hot flashes just watching him. Next Governor Kaz had his turn and the drama was not at an end even then, he spoke up about how the Council of mages had very little faith left in the King, ( think the King had a little sweat on his brow on that one) our usual dramatic Governor was next Governor Xuri, little humor here, I am not sure she knew what to say except she had no faith in the King as well, Now by the time it got to the prim an proper Governor Bytor of Vesper the King was getting a relief with his kind demeanor but deep down we all know that Bytor agrees for a new Royal Guard, last but definitely not least sweet little Governor Idril who has occasionally let the King have it but I think this go around she pretty much was just sitting smiling at everything brought up for the evening . And that my friends was just the Governor’s meeting since then there has been much more drama in the land of hootenannies and gossip.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Gossip Column / Dear Addy

Time for another update on the shenanigans in the land of Britainia. This month the big stir is Governor Chanticlear of Trinsic ousted the Governor of Skara Brae Xuri as to possible involvement in illegal activities, that ruffled some feathers. Governor Xuri seemed to be puffed up like a lil red hen laying an egg, now what we all want to know is, is this true has she been involved with Moreno and her sister and the Scallywag Pirates. All eyes are now on Skara and its Governor, wonder if she is taking a pay out from her sister and is she two timing the Kingdom? All I do know is she has had lots of dealings with a few other Governors, so i just wonder how many Governors are on the payroll of Moreno? However always remember innocent until proven guilty, and I wonder if the King plans on actually watching this or if he is in on it too? Lots to think about, and hopefully the citizens keep an eye out on this and Moreno. These injustices by this corrupt man needs to come to an end! Stayed tuned for more rumors of Britainia