• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tables and counters what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogger2

Hay all....yes another complaint sorry lol Im haveing troubles rotating objects on desk tops and counters ive lost crafted pcs to trying to rotate the pcs to align with my chairs the pcs just vannish never to be seen again, will now its happening to some custom content. ok not buying anything at all till they stabilize this game Im really not wasteing anymore sim cash by my count due to tso's desk tops and counter i've lost over 15k with crafted pcs laptops and other objects, no thier not in my inventory and no moveing out and moveing back in doesnt help.its wierd that some homes arnt affected at all by any bugs/glitchs while others are attacked by them with a vengence.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I believe THIS thread is about the same subject (but it's understandable that you didn't know that). It relates to THIS blog post from yesterday. I hope it will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.