• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tabards display in wrong slot on EC

Jimmy G

Visitor
Tabards on Enhanced Client are displaying wrong. It displays under my surcoat and sashs when is should be on top of those items because it is in the robe slot. It displays correctly on classic client im just wondering why it is not displaying correctly on the EC.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not sure they 'use' any client to actually play, but yeah, the EC fast became unloved and less well maintained. Look at the 'fix' for the huge spell effects that caused crashes, just turn it all off, useless!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try posting on uo official forums, sometimes it helps more tbh
When it comes to the EC NOTHING helps... short of shaming the DEVs into doing something. As for posting over there won't happen... I vowed when they started it that I'd never post there and I have no intention of ever doing so... Despite numerous times when I would have liked to have helped someone asking questions over there I still refuse to post there. Refuse to sign up though they already have me signed up I refuse to use the forum there. They should have saved themselves the trouble and just put their big boy/girl panties on and quit getting them in a wad over posts here... and kept the community they already had. The posts over there do NOTHING for the game. They want you to give them feedback without giving them true feedback...

Tell us about our new publish but only if it goes with what we want to hear. I'm sorry but no... sometimes they need to be told their thinking is just plain dumb... love Greg and others but sometimes he just goes too far... and makes things FAR more complicated than they need to be... often this leads to them trying to do more than they can and falling flat or failing miserably ... or it makes things nearly impossible for the average player causing people to just quit in disgust. While I realize they are trying sometimes they really do need to listen to the voice of reason... and often they need to just follow K.I.S.S. ... Keep it Simple Stupid...

At any rate others can post there if they want but I personally am still irked that they took my account info and put it on their forums... not cool. That's the LAST place I want my info.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still weep over the book "fix," fix my

They need to take an entire publish cycle and focus solely on hammering out game stopping and resource sucking issues. Actually focus on resolving the issues, not just slapping on bandaid workarounds. Release it as beta client for diehard EC users to test beat the hell out of.

Dare to dream.

James Gio

Visitor
I would really like a Devs reply to this, it's not like this is an old glitched item. This is a new item that should work correctly in EC and CC.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Devs don't reply on here any more, if you want a reply or at least someone to say they are looking into it, then go to the other forum and tag some Devs, but they are probably already on holiday.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would really like a Devs reply to this, it's not like this is an old glitched item. This is a new item that should work correctly in EC and CC.
This bug isn't new, there are a few items that have it...though the problem isn't with the items themselves, but rather the system which layers the clothes. Even hair layering can be affected by this bug.

Also, the devs are on holiday already.