• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] T2A Spawns are Still Very Laggy

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just thought I'd post this feedback. I explored all the T2A spawns for the first time in over seven years of playing UO - ya, I know, I need to get out more even in UO. The black screen issue might have been fixed but the T2A spawns are still quite laggy for me, more so than other spawns in dungeons or in Ilshenar.

I don't think I noticed huge drops in fps (I think I was getting more than 30 fps and it was on average around 50), or more than you would normally expect with some many mobs in the same area, so I'm not sure it's a video issue, although it acts like one. I'm thinking though something else is going on, I didn't pay specific attention to cpu, memory or network usage (although I can't imagine it would be this, I have far more bandwidth available than anything any mmo would ever use), so I don't have any information on that, perhaps someone else does.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cough cough

PLEASE, remove the 500+ Gas traps int he city of the dead that go off at once whenever you come on screen.

They will bring anyones computer to their knees. I have a GTX 285. My computer almost restarted itself.

Subject in matter: