• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) T-maps in felucca

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where can I find them? I go fishing on Felucca but the maps are for trammel. Help me please

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe it is random, no where is there a bigger chance of a Fel, tram, tok, etc. map. Somebody might have other info...

Any case, what lvl are you looking for, I have several different T-maps laying around, and don't event have a t-hunter, so they are for sale if interested.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Where can I find them? I go fishing on Felucca but the maps are for trammel. Help me please
You can do Hag's quest in Felucca (finish in Fel will get you Fel tmap)
Or kill any ML named monsters for paragon chests with chance to get Fel map. Usually people are farming Miasma but there are more choices depending what gear you have . Coil in Stygian abyss is nice too : only snakes around

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Creep around Kahldun in fel with detect hidden. Lots of the hidden (And puzzle boxes) chests have maps in them.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always fished in fel and got fel maps from sea Serpent's.
I too, killing the Sea Serpents on Felucca, have always found t-maps for Felucca. Without doing any quests. Instead now, from about this summer, despite being by sea at Felucca, I find the maps for Trammel. But has there been a change? Is it my bug? Why should I do a quest when I have always found the felucca t-maps on the felucca sea? Thanks for the answers