• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T map

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Love doing these high level maps, lots of fun, except for Ter Mur, I hate going there for maps. With the over head radar at 45% and all T maps are at 0% makes it really hard for me to understand the location of the Map, even if using a sexton, I have a really hard time there and end up with a REALLY BAD headache. Locations where UO Auto map work I have no problems, just in Ter Mur. I keep UO Auto map at 0% like the T map and have no problem with getting where I need to be.

Tarquinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just started rocking some lvl 6 maps myself. Never had a t-hunter before. Cant believe it look this long for me to make him!

I will gladly buy your lvl 6+ Ter Mur maps from ya or trade Ilsh or Tokuno for em. Much prefer Ter Mur to those two places... lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I just started rocking some lvl 6 maps myself. Never had a t-hunter before. Cant believe it look this long for me to make him!

I will gladly buy your lvl 6+ Ter Mur maps from ya or trade Ilsh or Tokuno for em. Much prefer Ter Mur to those two places... lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Well If I get any more I'll be sure to let you know.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have any vet reward picks available, you can claim Davies Locker. It's like a table that stores your T-maps. When you double click on it, it gives you the coords of the chest location. Your account has to be 96 months old to claim one. I don't know if there is any age restriction to use it though. Most of the vet rewards nowadays can be used regardless of account age.

upload_2015-6-15_19-17-26.png

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya we have one at the Wife's place, its great. My problem is that I still suffer from head injuries and such areas where I have to look at like the T map being at 0% and the over head radar at 45% in TerMur, is just to much and I have to quit due to a very painful headache, plus the constant stopping to check the sexton drives me nuts. Using UO Auto Map in the other lands I have no problems and just use the sexton for the final check of location.