• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] T map locations

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco, Modders

I logging in my T hunter and it seems the tmap waypoints i had with the user interface have gone, and the modder exchange sadly seems closed

can you help me to replace my lost t map files i did it myself (amazingly) before the pinco updater but i have forgotten when to cope and paste the map files i have

thanks in advance

Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco, Modders

I logging in my T hunter and it seems the tmap waypoints i had with the user interface have gone, and the modder exchange sadly seems closed

can you help me to replace my lost t map files i did it myself (amazingly) before the pinco updater but i have forgotten when to cope and paste the map files i have

thanks in advance

Jack
why you need the old maps locations? the new maps are completely random, is just a waste of time :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, you can feed the trash can with all the maps and gather new one in 10 minutes :p
This requires less time than rewrite all the old locations :D

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, you can feed the trash can with all the maps and gather new one in 10 minutes :p
This requires less time than rewrite all the old locations :D
i have a map file from uotreasures i seem to remember pasting this file somewhere into the EC and it worked lovely even telling me the waypoint number but since an update its all gone

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even then , all your old maps will change to random after 30 days..
So just wait it out..i think its the end of each month they reset..

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even then , all your old maps will change to random after 30 days..
So just wait it out..i think its the end of each month they reset..
i have maps from idocs of old been ding them for ages so unless something is new, like last month or so they will be the same as the old locations, still wanna know how to add the map file as i use the locations to whizz around sosaria as well?

pinco, where do i paste this map file for it to work ont he ingame map, i just cant remember

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have maps from idocs of old been ding them for ages so unless something is new, like last month or so they will be the same as the old locations, still wanna know how to add the map file as i use the locations to whizz around sosaria as well?

pinco, where do i paste this map file for it to work ont he ingame map, i just cant remember
you can't paste it... you have to add them manually or convert into the proper format first....