• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T-hunter problems

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, can you post a link to see all changement of a t-hunter ?
Sorry, i don't know english well and i've not found anything. Please help me

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
There are no changes on live shards yet, it's still being tested on the test centre. There is new stuff to test apparently, but we don't know what as the link to the publish notes doesn't work.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no changes on live shards yet, it's still being tested on the test centre. There is new stuff to test apparently, but we don't know what as the link to the publish notes doesn't work.
And all the player posts made to the new thread were removed for not complying with a specified format and the thread is locked.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is a new thread. They must have patched today. As he said. He wants specific feedback.