• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T.A.G.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*Small posters nailed to trees throughout the realm written in a fancy script*
To the Guild of the Assassins, I call thee.
Assemble in the Felucca House of PVP the Eve of the 18th.
The hour of our collection is to be 7pm PST.
The Red Portal to transport to our location is at Jhelm Felucca Gate.
“X” will be your Sign!

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Please Note the Date Change. Circumstances beyond my control have dictated a bit of an alteration to the timing of this event. I appologize for any confusion.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
RULES:

Assassins are Stealthy, Secrecy is Primary! DO NOT Reveal your purpose or your target! {Or I’ll have to send out the Cleaners}

When a hit is made contact EM Mystique immediately either in game or via email [email protected] , preferably with a screenshot.

When a player is killed their profile is collected along with their target profile, and the kill is immediately reported to the Moderator.

IF the one who attacks is Not assigned the Mark they do NOT take the target profiles, however, they do risk exposure of becoming a “Cleaner Target”.

IF the one who attacks is Killed instead their profile along with the target profile is taken and they are out.

IF both parties are killed in the attack of a Mark neither gets the kill, keep the books and try again at a later date. Report immediately to the Moderator.

If there is a witness to the attack the kill does NOT count, this is Assassins after all, be stealthy. The witness should report to the Moderator immediately.
Any other Assassins who witness a hit other than their own should return to the Moderator to make sure of the information. This will also allow for the witness to gain the other assassin as a target.

Any Rules that are broken, that player may be assigned a Cleaner. {Cleaners are other players who are specifically chosen to ensure rules are adhered to when the Moderator is not able to.}

When one is killed please be respectful to the others playing and do not divulge their identity.

The last man standing who has not been killed wins.

Book I : Your Profile x 2
Name
Guild / Faction
Home Field: Skara Brea, Jhelom, Buc’s Den

Book II: Target Profile
Name
Guild/ Faction
Home Field: Skara Brae, Jhelom, Buc’s Den

At the end of the allotted time the one with the most targets attained, the one who has survived the longest {last man standing}, and the first one who died gets recognition for the Rewards Hall.