• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

System Requirements

• Thread starter Fluffhead32
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fluffhead32

these are the current system requirements:
1 GHz processor
512MB of RAM
Geforce 3 or higher graphics card
2GB of Hard Drive Space

Now for my question. I have exactly 512 of RAM. This that reeeally going to be sufficent? I am considering upgrading to a 2gig of RAM anyway. Excuse me for my ignorance, as I am not great with computers. But how do I know if I have Geforce 3 or higher graphics card, and how do I know if I have a 1GHz processor or better? I got this MacBook (laptop) like a year and a half to 2 years ago, so I don't really remember its specs. I am going to partition and run windows on this (only going to alot like 15GB to windows) so i will be able to play. Thanks.

G

That's for KR, if using the classic 2D client, you can run it on a 486.

So, as I said before, any modern computer (like yours) will have no problem.

S

Sethblackmoore

Yep thats great for Kingdom Reborn. I run old UO 2d on a 800mhz processor with 192 megs or Ram. Its ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold!! But it runs UO just fine. But I also have turbo cable modem, which is a step up from normal cable modem speed. SO it all equals out.