• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Syncronization Error between login servers and this world.

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please close the client and try again..... and again.... and again....then maybe you'll get back on. But if your connection drops or you need to switch characters count on having this happen over and over.

Is the solution to close the client and start again and again really productive somehow? This is new to me, as an error, but is anyone else now experiencing this game stopping low skill hack of a "solution"?

Maybe wiggling your toes and whistling a happy tune would be a better thing to do while waiting since restarting the client again and again and again really really REALLY DOESN'T FIX SYNCRONIZATION ISSUES BETWEEN SERVERS. At least code it so it doesn't require you to shut the whole thing down, just dump the user back at the shard selection menu.

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still having this problem trying to get on Origin. The EC just dumps you back to the main menu so you can click again and again until it works, but the CC, which I use, makes you sign all the way out.

Like usual with UO at this point, if it's unplayable like this when my renewal comes up, I'll take a break and when I come back it will somehow be fixed. It's looking like this winter will be a run through Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition instead.