• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SWTOR Classes

P

Penti

Oooohhhhhh, that's a tough one!! Torn between Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent tbh. As to why? Always preferred ranged combat and got decidedly bored with seeing all the glowbat wielding 'tards in SWG.

Definitely not speccing for healing though. Tank n Spank all the way!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I`m going to be a Glowbat weilding tard. Just haven`t decide on a class yet. One part of me says be a good guy. The other part says be a dual weilding Zabrak bad ***. I always liked Darth Maul. I`ll probable try them all before I decide. Presently, I play a Warden in LOTRO & love the class. I`ll probable try to find something similiar in SWTOR. I like a mix of Melee/Range. Open with range & close with melee. Not even sure if there is anything in SWTOR that can do that.

N

NachtStieg

For sure Bounty Hunter and Sith Inquisitor. Can't wait...!

P

Penti

I`m going to be a Glowbat weilding tard. Just haven`t decide on a class yet. One part of me says be a good guy. The other part says be a dual weilding Zabrak bad ***. I always liked Darth Maul. I`ll probable try them all before I decide. Presently, I play a Warden in LOTRO & love the class. I`ll probable try to find something similiar in SWTOR. I like a mix of Melee/Range. Open with range & close with melee. Not even sure if there is anything in SWTOR that can do that.
Glow-bat wielders arent by definition "tards", just most of the ones I encounter in SWG. I think alot of it is because of the bitterness of Elder jedi and their multitude of issues ;)

I have also been impressed with some of the stuff I've seen about the 2 sith classes and may be revising my opinion.......... but only maybe ;)