• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Sword Of The Champion

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i won the title gm duelist pre aos and sold the sword i got along with it and i would like to know if anyone has one of the swords??? White viking sword called sword of the champion and is blessed

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no sorry no picture and dont know what its worth nowa days it is a usless item just would be nice to get it back

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Good luck with that. You wouldn't be the first to come around saying you earned one and want it back. True or not.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess not but those who know me. know i won it and still have the title.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Neat, what server and name? Give us the story! :p

I know that Manticore has one on Baja... or atleast I think it's manticore, only other person it would be is Jinx but I don't think Jinx owns anything of any practical worth these days (I'm pretty sure he liquidated everything).

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is this an interrigation :p i moved server and changed name long ago for a reason i wasent exactly the most legit in my youth :p there used to be a list on uo.com of the tourny 2v2 pre aos and i actully died in the tourny and all last 8 members we were all part of the same guild. tho i guess most people who played back then dont play now :) did you play back then? iv actully changed my name many times over the years but i settled with makaveli when i moved to europa around 10 years ago i think

originally from aol legends btw

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ah neat. Yeah I played back then on Baja. Old guildmate of mine had the GM Duelist title, JT. He sold his account though to another guildmate of ours at the time named Maximus who moved to GL.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of the people who had the title did not win the tournys fairly and over the years continued to use "bugs" and got banned i think over 80% of the title accounts got banned

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JT and MiniMaj were the two owners on Baja. I got JT's but later sold it to Nails because it's a special one more unique than the rest.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hiya Makaveli I think I remember you on Catskills if you're the same guy.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were all the same swords only difference was the durability as far as i know and all the winners from each shard were suppost to fight each other on test for legendary duelist title but OSI sold the rights to EA just before that happend so it never did happen :( i would love to get this sword back i know a few still exsist i sold mines when i quit after aos i needed something to get artis :(

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am a Old Baja person myself. I played with Minimaj for a very long time...I don't ever remember him mentioning the sword tho. He wasn't one to care about stuff like that. One of my very close friends(Whispers) played the character Charlie Brown that had the title and he was on Baja for a while...but I don't believe that character won the title on Baja. I will ask him if he knows anything about the sword. He and Maj both would have sold the sword to buy more PVP stuff...they never cared much for collecting.

When I was in Resurrection /R/ there were a few guys that claimed to have won the title...I wasn't close with many of them other than Whispers, Mekare and Zex, So I dont know any of them personally. I would imagine that some of those guys are dispersed between Hi5 and SG&P now. Maybe ask around there. I was in SG&P until a week or 2 ago or I would ask them for you.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Zex doesn't play UO anymore. Plays LoL with Taslin, Kronik, Deadly and Cookie.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
charlie brown did get the title on baja i dueled him before. he also got the sword :) most the chars with titles are banned or gone i still have my title but the sword is long gone :( iv saw maybe 8 of the accounts get banned and the swords gone with them or lost over the years thru idocs

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this picture using Google but I have no idea if this is the correct item:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Caroline of Treasure Trove owns one. How to contact that person, I have no idea.

treasure.JPG

Satan Jokers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I own one of this sword actually on Europa, i can show u if u need or take it on Atlantic, think i read something about this sword in a Prview Post of Manticore longtime ago...