• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sweetness with bronze runic and horned kits/Merchants

G

Bronze hammer gives 3/3 mods to 100 intensity. I was making some sweet maces. They are relatively cheap on shards now. Test it at the test center.

Still at the mercy of RNG. But when you hit you hit. Several 45% HL's

Found with valorite hammer, again, random number generator mercy, 15 swings nothing worth the 40 mill its would cost you. Another 15 swings nada.

Then I did get a nice weapon but I thought how is pricing going to effect the market with 100% on bronzes and up. That is we will see some great weapons. Nice to dust of my anvil.

But anyway runic crafting is way back in business.

Horned Sewing Kits. Silly. Now I know why someone bought the 10 I had stocked at 285k last night.

Either horned kits will be going up or barbed will be coming down. Horned is nearly/virtually as good as the barbed. Plus you get 10 more tries.

This is for you merchants.
Hopefully, you speculated and made a gold coin or two.

Now its time to look at rubble and blackrock. Speculate that is.

G

Horned kits have always been a bargain, most people just did not try.