• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] sweet 10 stam Energy Eater studded no name tunic

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good evening this Tunic will be up for auction until Wednesday 9 NOV 4pmEST. I would like to set a reserve of 20 mil . feel free to bid lower, but I reserve the right not to sell below reserve. thanks for taking a look

Screenshot (8).png

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Jack_UO
Sir,
Def not a bother. I do see in the march 31 post from CPT Norington that it is preferred. I didnt see where it is in direct violation. I will however ICQ the buyer when i get home and ask if they mind me posting. I truely dont mind sharing though. I think its a good idea. Def. not trying to sound " I dont have to ish". I should be home around 6 pm est and will ask.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jack_UO
Sir,
Def not a bother. I do see in the march 31 post from CPT Norington that it is preferred. I didnt see where it is in direct violation. I will however ICQ the buyer when i get home and ask if they mind me posting. I truely dont mind sharing though. I think its a good idea. Def. not trying to sound " I dont have to ish". I should be home around 6 pm est and will ask.
I was just curious that was all.

Thanks and regards!

Jack_Uo

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's your item to sell in the way you see fit. While it would've been preferred to set buy out or indicate you were entertaining buy out offers, there is no violation. You can share (or not share) theprice if you'd like. Buyer permission not needed, but that is also up to you.

I should've bid on it myself! Nice item.