• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Swampy Riding.

In Flames

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding swamp dragon riding.

I'm bouncing and shaking all over the place like a crazed angsty A.D.D. ridden teen who just snorted a bag full of pixie stix.

x.x woah... teenage flashbacks...

Needs to be smoother...

C

Cloak&Dagger

I have nothing constructive to say....I have not rode a swampy in SA so not sure what you are talking about, but maybe you should build a list and put it all in one post....It would be easier to find and comment on and just easier in general (even for you)

O

Old Man of UO

Ya... it wasn't worded very well but i have noticed the same thing with other people riding swampies... they kinda bounce like the animation isn't complete and missing a couple frames/positions.