• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Swamp dragons

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Any explanation why we can't train these up like other pets? Is it because of the dragon barding?
And also @Pinco they have ZERO information when lored... like a blank unknown animal.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The problem was PvP... they were part of a parry tamer spec and combo that made the player near unkillible... so before that even came close to going live it was taken care of... Sadly, it removed a truly good pet that trained to 5 slot from 1 ... but I hope one day to see it back in the mix..its the same reason they removed the riding code from the lions, rams, and saber tigers.. the PvP combos were just to good.. but ya never know I hear there are some great pets coming in the fall.. and maybe some changes to the riding code may make it in at that time...I'm very pleased witht he system thus far.. so I am hopeful of what is to come... =^-^=

Last edited: