• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Sutek's "Perfect Timing" Quest

F

Fink

I've done this quest a few dozen times so far and, thanks to lag, I've managed to get all the ingredients all of three times. Each time I've been presented with a "completed assembly" and a "training clockwork".

What now?

The creature simply vanishes and I'm left with the decaying assembly. Sutek won't take it, doesn't appear to combine with the creature in any way.. and he still tells me to gather ingredients.

What is it I'm supposed to do at this point?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Toggle self to mark the clockwork assembly as an orange quest item, and then click him for the reward gump. Another tip...if Sutek has wandered from his home area, click him to open the quest gump, but don't accept it until you are back in the gathering area. That buys you a few extra seconds.

F

Fink

Toggle self to mark the clockwork assembly as an orange quest item, and then click him for the reward gump. Another tip...if Sutek has wandered from his home area, click him to open the quest gump, but don't accept it until you are back in the gathering area. That buys you a few extra seconds.
Ah okay, that makes a sort of sense, thanks.. but, just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the "training clockwork" appearing & vanishing? That just confused the hell out of me.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no idea either on the disappearing critter. They poof too fast to try anything like taming

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just a fleeting bit of eye candy. The quest is far too easy to give you bonded tinkered pets each time as a reward.