• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

suspended

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

susan4633

not really sure what i did, but i probably did it....so....no moonlight, lilac, or utter confusion for 3 days....
hmmm oh well i guess trying to max law next weekend was slightly ambitious.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I felt your pain most recently. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Can't wait to see you come back.

S

Steveo

Wow Susan sorry to hear that. I would have never thought of you to get suspened. Hurry Back. Are you going to try and find out why they suspended you?

K

Kippy

awwww MAN!!!
That stinks! Last one i thought would get suspended :(

Hurry back! miss you already :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( Susan I'd be curious to know what you could've possibly done to get suspended, myself.

S

susan4633

sent them an email asking what i did so i don't do it again and exactly when will suspension be up... will let you know what i find out.

ps well it has been 3 1/2 hrs since i sent the email and so far no response. we even finished work early so i came home prepared to da so i could move moon's suit along....grrr

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad4: Uggh, That stinks! I am overly curious for the reasoning behind it as well.

B

Beachmom321

That reecks! Sorry to hear Susan, see you in a few days :wall:

S

Sheriff Tricky

That reeks Susan I already miss you. You should come on TS because I am sure someone would help you out with some TT time if you asked.

S

susan4633

thanks eric. i do have access to a couple of other accounts so it isn't like i can't play, i just can't play the toons that i need stuff on. like moon...and utter. and most of my friends are on that account. also, the other account doesn't have maxd toons on it, so forget repeat cfos. since tt suspended my account friday before 0730pm-and have YET to tell me why (after 4 emails) i assume with a 3 day suspension that i MIGHT be able to come tonight with moon, but that all depends on whether tt is accurate with their time. and since moon still needs notes, and i was counting on cj-ing multiple times this weekend to advance her suit, she won't be maxing next weekend. i just don't have the time to da and cj all week to get there. i am trying to see this philosophically as a learning experience, but i gotta tell you i am really really mad.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Susan,

Just in case you want to CALL Disney today. They are open from 12pm EST til like 4PM est. The number is 888-332-1626. They can make sure that everything is squared away so that you can get back on ToonTown.

See you tonight.

Joe

S

Steveo

I know when I got suspended it took them about 24 hours to get back with me. I think Disney needs better customer support for TT. Everytime you call them its like you have to email so and so. Anyway I hope you get to come back on tonight Susan. If you can and need help with DA's just let me know. When I get home I just need to do one bullion and then i can help with DA's.

S

susan4633

i called that number Joe, and they told me it wasn't what i needed. they said i had to email [email protected] and ask why i was suspended and if it was due to chat, then i wanted a copy of the chatlog. did that in email number4. that was over 2hrs ago. and no answer. so looks like hopefully i'll be off suspension before i find out why i was suspended in the first place...sigh.. toontown...

S

Steveo

Susan I think what Joe was saying is that you need to call them so they can release your account. when i got suspended I had to call them and they walked me step by step to release the account. So if you call them back just tell them your account has been suspended for 72 hours and you need it to be released.

L

Little Sadie

You won't have to call if that page comes up where you click it and it starts the suspension. Bot times I've been suspended I didn't have to call anyone.

S

susan4633

well late yesterday tt finally answered my 4 emails. yup it was me doing something stupid.

i was talking to a fr in both tt and msn and asked her to pm me the link to something we were talking about...but i did it in sf chat instead of msn.... so..... of course you can't do that in tt and i justifiably got suspended.

but, as a couple of you know, i was able to get on as moonlight at lunch today and got my last few notes in blds and will attempt to cj after work so that i can run notes tonight. maxing next weekend is still doubtful but i'll make every effort.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eeek, well at least you got back. I'll be running DA's tonight and possibly tomorrow night, I'll see you there! :hug:

F

Flippers

Eeek, well at least you got back. I'll be running DA's tonight and possibly tomorrow night, I'll see you there! :hug:
Someone count me in and code Iron Ham? He needs. dumb dog needs. They both have killer trap.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm full, but I'm probably going to try to fit in (4) DA's tonight, (3) probably, (4) if I'm still awake enough to do it. I need 4 so I would like to get it all done tonight. I usually log in sometime around 7pmish (might be a little later tonight as I gotta take my car to the garage.) BUT Log in with one of your other toons that I'm friends with and I can give you an update of where we are at and you can join us. If DXD would be back, it would make it oh so much more easier..:coco: