• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

suspended by EA

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Last night Morganne could not board a boat and received a message that she would need the high seas booster which we already purchased. Went to UO.com to make sure she purchased and received message that credentials were invalid. Tried my own account and received the same message. In the meantime, I cannot recall to my boat, I receive a message the location is blocked...

Called EA today and was told out accounts were suspended but he couldn't tell me why. He "escalated it" and told me we would have to wait 72 hours - 5 days for an email.....

Still can log into UO for now, but no idea what is going on.

Wish us luck...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Last night Morganne could not board a boat and received a message that she would need the high seas booster which we already purchased. Went to UO.com to make sure she purchased and received message that credentials were invalid. Tried my own account and received the same message. In the meantime, I cannot recall to my boat, I receive a message the location is blocked...

Called EA today and was told out accounts were suspended but he couldn't tell me why. He "escalated it" and told me we would have to wait 72 hours - 5 days for an email.....

Still can log into UO for now, but no idea what is going on.

Wish us luck...
I say email Mesanna directly and she will get it to the right people and skip the 72hr bs, sounds like a glitch on their end or something billed wrong.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Any update on this?