• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Survey: Value perceptions and user motivations in MMORPGs - Please help

A

AndreasR

Hi,

As a part of my degree in Business Administration and Computer Science at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark, I'm currently writing a thesis on perceived value and motivations to play massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs). In that connection I'm conducting a survey targeted at existing gamers, in which I hope for as many as possible to participate.

The questionnaire takes about 2 minutes to complete, is completely anonymous and the answers provided will be used solely for scientific uses.

As I am well aware that your time is valuable, I'll throw in a 20$ iTunes gift certifcate to a randomly selected respondent.

The questionnaire can be found at this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=hKQeutgLkXErnl_2bDPjymuQ_3d_3d

I'm writing the thesis in collaboration with an Danish indie MMORPG development company currently developing a sophisticated new MMORPG. Thus your support will provide valuable knowledge usable in their game design and development. Furthermore I hope that this research can be a contribution to the very limited amount of academic research currently done in the MMORPG field. In other words your help will be greatly appeciated.

Thanks you for your time.

Best Regards

Andreas R
Copenhagen Business School