• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Survey Devices and Control Units

B

Branchhh

I chose the Domestic Goods Trader route. :stir:

How do I make a Mineral Survey Device. I have the Metals, but I do not know where to find and enter the Control Unit ingredient.
:stir:
How do I get to the Survey Point to do the Survey?:stir:

B

BadgerSmaker

Re: Mineral Survey Devices and the Control Unit

Hi there Branchhh,

When crafting you will need to use a crafting tool, select the item that you wish to craft, add the required resources and complete the crafting process.

Domestic Traders do not use "Control Units", this is an Engineer component and is not used in Survey devices.

When you survey for resources, a waypoint is created for the highest concentration of the resource. Use the survey tool for a more detailed map of the concentration of resources in the area.

Walk, run or use a pet or vehicle to go to the point of highest concentration and survey again. The survey tool map will update and you may find even higher concentrations of resources.

I hope that helps.