• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

surprize

• Thread starter SuekaMalchick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Ok, I'm confused. Is this actually Lord Arcane?

If so I gotta say that's pretty darn good. I'm impressed.

G

Those are indeed, amazing! Very awesome, to you and your group mates! I am guessing you are the blonde dude?

T

The Ice Phoenyx

<font color="purple"> </font> WOW says it all that is really good you guys are great post a link for us to see all of em you guys have done lol and keep em coming

G

Aye aye, does your band have a web site? What's the name also? Keep up the awesome work man!

S

SuekaMalchick

thanks all, and i know you all think thats me hehe its not thats regi, you won't see me i'm to shy for the unless its at a club then you will. i just make beats and stuff i'm no good with words let alone singing... lol horrible voice i tell ya. anyways yall have fun. oh ya forgot to say i'm not in a band i'm not in anything i just make beats and stuff like that or help mix songs together when needed aka at clubs. the band you seen now if Milk Inc. very cool people *waves* hi Lin
lol
they do have a website they been around for while, i just get lucky some times and meet the right people. anyways thank to milk inc they are great people.

web page

Psst you might have here them in my last mix i made, well helped make hehe i can't take all the credit since i don't do as much as they do their job is alot harder then mine

S

SuekaMalchick

oh forgot to say thanks you lin and regi for all the songs, and letting me mix them it was a blast

S

SuekaMalchick

oh one more thing lol sorry, please don't give me cerdit for those videos the only thing you can give me cerdit for is the mix i did, i just wanted to let all of you see a great band! i should said sooner but hehe its gets more veiws if i keep people guessing for a few days. if you would like the mix i made with them please just pm me your email or email me and i will get to it as soon as i can this is one step closer for me to become a real signed dj

[email protected]

G

Awesome, still your Mixing is wonderful! Makes me wish I was 15 years younger to go out to raves again. heh