• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Surindur, Miss Echo, & Razz...

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would any or all of you consider creating some basic tutorials the techniques needed in creating your various optical illusion & multi-plot/cascading waterfall house designs? There seems to be a lot of interest in this topic, and our old optical illusion tower thread is no more, having died with the old forums.

Pretty please, with chocolate syrup and a cherry on top? ;)

(Sarsmi too if you can drag yourself out of Vanguard long enough. :D)

-Skylark

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh gosh I dunno. I'm pretty awful with water features, they drive me nuts that they are so hard to support as you go up in floors. I can probably do something basic. Optical illusion stuff I'm not so hot at either, it's very much trial and error and rude language and sometimes shots of rum required, with me.

It can be tough to make tutorials for more complicated things because it can be that each 'thing' is different and requires you to finesse a different way in order to get something to fit in. But basic stuff is a good idea for a tutorial!