• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SupSoc is here for you

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says. If you need help with something, or have a question. ICQ me and we will get it resolved. I will try my best to answer your question if so.

I am also selling bulk gold $1.00 per million.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes.

Because your a stealth ninja archer who runs all the time. We (they) do not feel like chasing you down.

But to pass on the word.....stick to rez killing.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problebly the same reason nobody else will fight one on one anymore: too many people use the illegal programs, post on other boards with it in the screenshots, and brag about it.....and res kills aren't something to brag about.

How is it that someone can be in wolf form, get dismounted, hit by 3 concussions, 2 mortals, and survive?....and be back in wolf form 2 seconds later?

Thats the reason nobody fights one on one anymore....no sense in fighting someone that you know will not die because of the "Help" they get from there illegal programs.

Also, contrary to the statements made by the supposed "PvP GoDz", not everyone uses those programs. Only those that have the win at all cost mentality use them.....period.

H

HeathBar

I am also selling bulk gold $1.00 per million.
So we can now post trade threads in the shard forums as long as we add some bs about helping ppl and answering questions???

Talk about shameless self promotion...

btw - I will answer any questions as well. I am also selling 120 music, spellweaving, anatomy, fencing, steal and stealing. Thanks.