• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Support / xhealer for Exodus

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a guy who has two accounts, I try to maximize what two characters I have out at a time. Right now, I'm working on a xhealer. My tank has 120 fencing/parry/etc and the other is currently planned for 120 archery, anat, tactics, healing, chiv, resist.

The plan is to have the fencer tank and the archer to stand a tile or two behind to hit exodus with arrows and xheal. Should I drop resist for 80-120 bushido to get some special move LMC and confidence? Any thoughts on the template at all?

Should I just drop the 120 archery that I already have and add swords?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Zath are you able to solo exodus with your macer, or do you need a support toon like the bard? What mods do you use on your exodus weapon?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
To beat Exodus with my macer I go with two bards in tow running peace and provo songs.
I don't run a KVM switch, so I can't run two x-healing dexxers there.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To beat Exodus with my macer I go with two bards in tow running peace and provo songs.
I don't run a KVM switch, so I can't run two x-healing dexxers there.
I had to look up what a KVM switch was. Now I want one! That looks way easier than using a uoassist macro on one and manually healing on the other.

Would using one be considered multi-boxing and soon illegal?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had to look up what a KVM switch was. Now I want one! That looks way easier than using a uoassist macro on one and manually healing on the other.

Would using one be considered multi-boxing and soon illegal?
That would be multi-boxing, yes. :(