• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Support response time/recovering old accounts

thevro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've contacted support to try to get access back to an old account (forgot login, email with an isp that no longer exists, created before ea or mythic account systems) and haven't heard back for about a week now. Has anyone else successfully recovered old accounts? How long does it take support to respond and resolve issues?

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My brother and I each reactivated our old accounts last year. It took a couple (1-2) days to receive the initial reply and a few more to finish the process. So, I'm surprised you haven't heard back even after a week. To which email address are you sending your correspondence?

You should be contacting [email protected]. The more of the following information you can provide them better:
  • Name of the account
  • First and Last name on account
  • Email on account
  • Date of birth on account
  • Any character names found on the account (name and shard)
  • Phone number on the account
  • Date when account was opened and closed
  • Country and /or State of residency
  • Last four digits of credit card on account
  • Date of last login to account

Last edited:

thevro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks. For anyone wondering, I was able to get my account back. It took about 12 or 13 days and required much of the info LowdownandShifty posted.

However, the account only lists Renaissance activated (which I never even bought). I've contacted support asking how to enable other expansions since many of them no longer seem available on the uo store. I'm hoping that subscribing or buying Stygian Abyss fixes this, and not so eager to jump in with both feet since they seem to either be a bit understaffed or have a hard time navigating their accounts & billing software.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. For anyone wondering, I was able to get my account back. It took about 12 or 13 days and required much of the info LowdownandShifty posted.

However, the account only lists Renaissance activated (which I never even bought). I've contacted support asking how to enable other expansions since many of them no longer seem available on the uo store. I'm hoping that subscribing or buying Stygian Abyss fixes this, and not so eager to jump in with both feet since they seem to either be a bit understaffed or have a hard time navigating their accounts & billing software.
Hey there. Well it is a pretty convoluted system for applying things to your account and so forth. Only SE is more infamous for their FFXI series with applying rewards/other to accounts. Keep in mind though, they are transitioning from EA Mythic to Broadsword I do believe.

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My brother and I each reactivated our old accounts last year. It took a couple (1-2) days to receive the initial reply and a few more to finish the process. So, I'm surprised you haven't heard back even after a week. To which email address are you sending your correspondence?

You should be contacting [email protected]. The more of the following information you can provide them better:
  • Name of the account
  • First and Last name on account
  • Email on account
  • Date of birth on account
  • Any character names found on the account (name and shard)
  • Phone number on the account
  • Date when account was opened and closed
  • Country and /or State of residency
  • Last four digits of credit card on account
  • Date of last login to account
Thanks so much. This post was so helpful. I hope I can get my old account back (fingers crossed).

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You won't need all that, I had an account reactivated with character name, shard and email. I just explained I was drug addled.