• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Supplier - Buyer Agreements

C

Caelas

When I played Warcraft I had an agreement with another player that I would supply them with X amount of Y type of leather for Z amount of gold. I understand that the game mechanics are different in UO (anyone can skin anything, no skill needed) but I was wondering if such agreements exist in this game. I'm looking around for a source of decent income, and I got no problem killing stuff for a while on a weekend or evening for some guaranteed cash.

B

BardMal

I will guarantee to buy leather from you.

I will guarantee to buy ingots from you.

I will guarantee to pay you fair market values for large quantities of either or both.

What are fare market values? I don't know, I spend much of my time gathering these resources myself for my resource addicted wife. She knows fare market values though, and is always looking for these resources on vendors herself.

I do not need wood, stone, or sand.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I will guarantee to buy leather from you.

I will guarantee to buy ingots from you.

What are fare market values?
This looks like a Job for.......SUPER TOV!!! :p

Anyway

Leather: High End - 30 gold/hide, Low End: 8 gold/hide, Average: 15 gold/hide

Spined Leather: High End - 60 gold/hide, Low End: 20 Gold/hide, Average: 35 gold/hide

Horned Leather: High End - 80 gold/hide, Low End: 40 Gold/Hide, Average: 55 gold/hide

Barbed Leather: High End - 150 gold/hide, Low End: 60 Gold/hide, Average: 60 Gold/hide

Iron: High End - 30 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 5 Gold/Ingot, Average: 10 Gold/Ingot

Dull Copper: High End - 35 gold/Ingot, Low End: 10 Gold/Ingot, Average: 15 Gold/Ingot

Shadow: High End - 50 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 20 Gold/Ingot, Average: 25 Gold/Ingot

Copper: High End - 40 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 15 Gold/Ingot, Average: 20 Gold/Ingot

Bronze: High End - 60 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 15 Gold/Ingot, Average: 25 Gold/Ingot

Gold: High End - 80 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 15 Gold/Ingot, Average: 30 Gold/Ingot

Agapite: High End - 100 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 20 Gold/Ingot, Average: 40 Gold/Ingot

Verite: High End - 150 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 50 Gold/Ingot, Average: 80 Gold/Ingot

Valorite: High End - 200 Gold/Ingot, Low End: 70 Gold/Ingot, Average: 100 Gold/Ingot

You can set whatever prices you like but this is a nice guideline :) from the market flux I've seen in the past 3 years of playing. Tends to go up and down depending on the times.

B

BardMal

Here is what I will pay re leather:

normal - I'll pay you 20 per, cause you are new

Spined - 40 per

horned - 50 per

barbed - I probably will not buy, but if I do I won't pay over 60 per unless you have like 60k or more and we need it, then we can talk.

I will be out of town for a few days, my wife's icq is in your pm.

BardMal

B

BardMal

Re ingots:

Ally says she is willing to pay the average price as posted by ToV above.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aside: I've always liked the idea of adding reverse vendors that buy instead of sell.

(I just don't do any one thing in the game long enough to be capable of being a reliable supplier of anything)