• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Superman Vs Batman

B

benjaminshr

I've seen this argued over the years, but wanted to put in my 2 cents. Clearly, Superman is the superior superhero to Batman. Batman is only a man in disguise, whereas Superman is from another world. Trust me, I've heard all the arguments, bla, bla, bla, but none of them were ever based on anything even close to factual. No real research done, etc... While I am new to this forum, I will use this thread as barometer of the intellectual capabilities of it's members. If you agree with me, you are smart. If not, well... need I say more?

Superman is the superior being to Batman. Nuff' said!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I am new to this forum, I will use this thread as barometer of the intellectual capabilities of it's members.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. When attempting to insult an entire forum's intellect, perhaps you should ensure your grammar is correct, especially within the sentence of the alleged insult.

As for Superman vs. Batman... have you seen the cartoon? Batman, the inferior one in your eyes, saved Superman's life countless times. Just saying. Personally, I have no Batman to Superman preference.

S

Salya Sin

You made me leave my own forum for this one. I don't play toontown... I'm a UO junkie...

That said...

I like Superman... but I am a Batman fan ALL THE WAY! AND you didn't make an intellectual argument... you stated a simple fact and expect it to hold your point on it's own. THAT is bad debate etiquette.

Superman is only special because he changes when he comes to earth. On his own planet.. he is nothing special... just a good guy. Batman ROCKS... Dark Knight all the way for his dedication and courage... using what all of us are born with... to do something incredible. He's easily the better super hero.