• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

super dragon hp & fire breath

W

wwktam

someone told me more hp higher damage of fire breath, is it true?
how abt str? will it affect anything?

G

Yes, a monsters breath weapon is tied directly to it's HP. The higher the HP the more damage a breath weapon does. STR effects the damage done by the mele attack.

I

imported_Sarphus

These new dragons seem to have thresholds where their firebreath is stronger. I had one that was 30% dead... it breathed fire on me and I shrugged off the damage. When the dragon regenerated up to around 50% it breathed on me and I got hit HARD.

I'm not sure that other firebreathing creatures work like this or if there are just HP thresholds in the firebreath equation. I'm also not sure if the base damage on the creature impacts the fire breath or what. All I know is the breath damage increases dramatically at certain points of health.

G

954 hp does about 185.7 damage base before resistances are considered (55 against 70 fire resist)