• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sunrise in Kingsmouth (Picture Heavy)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know you guys must want me to move on but I've had so little time to play I haven't worked my way out of Kingsmouth yet!
Anyhow I thought the morning sunrise was pretty so I took some SS as I ran around doing my newbie quests.
So I'm going to post these with no real direction or explanation. For my poopy video card I have to say it looks good (to me) even with all the bells and whistles turned off.

Keep in mind this weekend (RIGHT NOW) you can play for free. You can sign up here. They're having a fun anniversary celebration with fireworks and special events.

Anyhow, here's some screenshots to bait you in! (And my butt is cute)
Keep in mind the fog rolling in is part of the fiction

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Two shots from inside the "mining museum". The basement/ "Horror Show" quest was really fun.

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Quaint is creepy. O.O

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It doesn't help that there are bodies rotting everywhere.
Yes. It's like where I grew up, but with a little more vandalism and a couple more bloated corpses.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What's cool about the "Horror Show" quest is first you go around and collect cameras from businesses around town. Then you go set them up in certain locations (as given to you in the quest guide). Then, when you go to the police station you can check the cameras. Any time you go there you can see a "live feed" from the cameras which really is a display of what is happening in those locations.
It'd be like setting up a camera at the champ spawn in despise in UO and being able to hit a key on your computer and watch what is happening there live.
Fun stuff.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wow there's a lot of people on this weekend.
I logged on for 5 minutes to get my fireworks and WOW

I'm just going to say if you aren't at least trying it out you're missing out.