• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sunday Morning Fishin’ – August 28th

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a note left at the Guard barracks:

It’s been a quiet couple o’ weeks for the Guard, but I have a feelin’ that that is going to change soon. I’ve a couple o’ days leave coming to me, so I’m heading to visit an old friend in Vesper and hopefully cast a few lines.

Our usual spot is at the docks near the Fisherman’s Guild (a few islands Southeast of the mint). Maybe if enough of you show up, we can make a bit of a contest out of it…

-Lt. Jeffrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: Sunday, August 28th

Time: 9:30-10:30 am EST

Where: Vesper, Trammel

Who: Anyone!

A reward will be placed in the new reward hall recognizing the one who catches the heaviest fish. You can fish from the docks, or from a boat at sea, but only fish caught in this one hour window will be eligible (and yes, I have a way of telling. *laughs*)