• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sunday Meetings?

L

LinkManiac

Details

• Day: Sunday
• Time: 4:00PST
• District: Kooky Grove
• Playground: Donald's Dock
• Street: Lighthouse Lane
• District Switch Phrase: "Let's go on the trolley!"
• Backup District: Funnyfield
• Activites: Beanfest, VP Run, CFO Run, and CJ Run.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, or if something's been changed.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We only do VP, CFO, and CJ. No CEO, that's on Thursday night. Overall though looks good, however I didn't know we had a backup playground. But it's good to know! :thumbsup:

S

soupandquackers

Lol, where did you hear back-up playground from. Other than that have fun on sunday!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where in the world did you see this? There is no backup playground. It's unnecessary.

L

LinkManiac

Good thing I posted this, then.

Otherwise I'd be standing next to the trolley for probably ten minutes wondering "Where are they?". xD

So there's no backup playground? Thank you. :]

And thanks Elga, didn't know that either. >.<

S

susan4633

ok....apparently i am experiencing a VERY senior moment. we no longer need to say 'let's go on the trolley" and tp to funnyfield when we are overrun with randoms?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok....apparently i am experiencing a VERY senior moment. we no longer need to say 'let's go on the trolley" and tp to funnyfield when we are overrun with randoms?
No we still do that for changing districts. He just had a backup neighborhood, Daisy Gardens. Which yeah really doesn't do any good hehe

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People dont bite here, just ask and im sure they will tell you. Unless its elga and hes hungry, THEN you may get bitten.
I only bite unless you say PLZ a lot! :thumbsup:

But yeah for tonight, if we have extra randoms in VP, we will be switching to Funnyfield. So if we do switch and those who join us after for CFO, check there too. Or go without us, if you wanna be that way! :p

C

Crazy Fireball

I only bite unless you say PLZ a lot! :thumbsup:

But yeah for tonight, if we have extra randoms in VP, we will be switching to Funnyfield. So if we do switch and those who join us after for CFO, check there too. Or go without us, if you wanna be that way! :p
That was once, forget the past plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz!