• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Sunday Afternoon: Deceit Dungeon Crawl @1pm & EM Town Hall @3pm PST

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello hello!

Paragon Dungeon Crawl (Deceit) @ 1pm PST: This afternoon, we will be going room-by-room through the depths of a classic dungeon (and my personal favorite) Deceit. In addition to the natural skeletons and zombies that spawn, there will be “paragon” style creatures at every turn. All will be in the theme of Deceit **hint – bring your undead slayers** but will require extra time to take down. We will meet in Serpent’s Hold, and gates will be provided from Luna and Britain banks. I picked a light dungeon as a trial, so if you guys like this, I’ll add it as an additional “mini” event to our monthly lineup.

EM Town Hall (Hall of Commons) @ 3pm PST: We will be holding a town hall meeting in the Hall of Commons north of Britain moongate. All are welcome to attend to discuss any topic related to Sonoma or UO. I have a few topics to be discussed:

• Fishing Contest – Fire Fish!
  • Events through December
  • Crafting contest (post Publish 95)
  • Governor Elections (Yew, Minoc, Skara Brae)
  • Event Bosses & Drops
  • RBG Status & Lanterns
  • Holiday Town Decoration

Hope to see you later today!

Continue reading...