• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Summon Fey Spell and its Quest Chain

Lily Grace

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

I can not sort this out...

Ages ago I started training Spellweaving but never really trained up much or did anything with Spellweaving. Somewhere along the line I lost my Spellweaving book. I got a new book that was missing both Summon Fiend and Summon Fey spells from it. I took my character to try to sign up for the Friend of Fey and Fiendish Friends quest chains. I discovered you can't redo the quests. When I go to click on those quest NPC's they tell me, "I have nothing for you at this time."

Another player took pity on me and traded me a book that has both of these spells in it. But then I find I'm only able to cast Summon Fiend and not the Summon Fey.

Long story made only a little shorter, I thought my character was bugged so I paged a GM to explain. I got an email a few days later that said my charter had only done the Fiendish Friends quest and not the Friend of Fey.

I thought, okay. Maybe I'm misremembering and the Elf npc won't talk to me because I have low karma. I went and raised my karma so my title now reads Noble Lady. I figure that's got to be impressive enough for the elves, but they're still not having it. I still get the message, "I have nothing for you at this time." when I try to speak to Synaeva the Arcanist in Heartwood. And I get the same message from Arielle in Ilshenar.

I even tried killing 20 more Reapers and going to talk to Arielle again. Still nothing.

Is there something I'm not understanding? Am I only allowed to do one of the quests? Maybe I did the Fiendish Friends one and now I'm not allowed to do the Fey one?

I'm all out of ideas. Sorry this got so long. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Lil

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quest is not active in your quest list? You've tried taking beads/honey back to Synaeva? Can you mark them as quest items? Do you have any other Heartwood quests that might be interfering with getting this quest? Iirc, she only has the one quest, but not completly sure.

Lily Grace

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quest is not active in your quest list? You've tried taking beads/honey back to Synaeva? Can you mark them as quest items? Do you have any other Heartwood quests that might be interfering with getting this quest? Iirc, she only has the one quest, but not completly sure.
Hi Ru,

Ru, I just hopped into the game and got rid of all the quests in my list. I don't know what one was interfering but I went back to Heartwood and was able to pick up the Friends of the Fey quest. Thank you for planting the seed. I hadn't thought about one quest interfering with another. Thanks for the advice!

Lil

Last edited: