• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Summers over any thoughts on Rares Fest?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice to start planning a rares fest for a late November or December event. Anyone been thinking about bringing one to your shard?, now would be a good time to start the conversation. Would be kinda cool to bring one to a shard that has never had it. And always remember that there are a ton of people here that would help out.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How about a joint venture with @lineman and @Queen Arya? I know she mentioned this summer about possibly doing one as well. The problem I feel about doing on another shard is the low population and honestly most big rare trades are done on Atlantic anyways, others will help including myself if you need additional support pulling it off :thumbup:. I think most rare collectors can't wait for the next fest but might not have the time to fully commit the execution...

I vote for Dec/Jan, something like the Sakura Rares Fest which was between 12/26/16-1/7/17 (Thanks again @blend :))

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to 'reasons' we were unable to host a Rares Jubilee on Atlantic this year. I'd gladly volunteer to run a silent auction house (or two) again, or whatever :D

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about a joint venture with @lineman and @Queen Arya? I know she mentioned this summer about possibly doing one as well. The problem I feel about doing on another shard is the low population and honestly most big rare trades are done on Atlantic anyways, others will help including myself if you need additional support pulling it off :thumbup:. I think most rare collectors can't wait for the next fest but might not have the time to fully commit the execution...

I vote for Dec/Jan, something like the Sakura Rares Fest which was between 12/26/16-1/7/17 (Thanks again @blend :))
I second this!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think I would have the time to be the head person of a fest and be able to plan/run it properly and smoothly..
But I would def throw all my support and as much help as I could into one on Catskills or well any other shard for that matter.
It would def be awesome to have one on Catskills tho!