• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Summer time!

C

CaptRex

This is one of the fan art of my character.. Hopefully AO will have a surfboard for this upcoming summer season.. :popcorn:

C

CaptRex

Thanks.. I must admit it.. It was edited.. And the surf board is not exist at this game.. Hopefully someday rolleyes:

M

matthewjames

Just thought I would say very nice job on the art! You have a deviantart account?

C

CaptRex

I don't have an account sir.. I just want to share it to you guys because summer is my favorite season.. I'm a skimboarder... rolleyes:

C

CaptRex

Well.. That is why God created beaches on this world rolleyes: Just enjoy the summer dude.. Take off your pants and jackets.. SPRING BREAK!!!!!