• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Summer Festival Schedule of Events

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The member guilds of the ELV alliance and The Mystic Circle guild would like you to join in for a day long festival of fun events honoring Lady Phoenix. Highlights include activities that were her trademark..... idocs and net tosses. We are leaving ample time between events and stretching them out over the entire afternoon, there's sure to be something for you!

Schedule of events (all times listed are est)

2pm Mage Poker hosted by Lady Ping ~ classic grunt and squeak event!

3pm Vorpal Bunny Bashing hosted by Lady MageCruella ~ no pets allowed in the fields, please!

4pm Archery Tournament hosted by Uriah Heep ~ get those pointy sticks sharpened up!

5pm IDOC hosted by TMC ~ I've seen the goodies, you don't want to miss this!

6pm Net Toss Hosted by DevilsOwn ~ gather at Buc's docks for laughter and deathrobes!

7pm (or immediately after the net toss) Dedication ceremony for Lady Phoenix Memorial

Mark your calender and plan on spending a bit of your day with us having some fun!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*insert date*

August 7th 2010

*pushes Devilsowns etheral powerscooter back to the old UO Folks home*

;p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*insert date*

August 7th 2010

*pushes Devilsowns etheral powerscooter back to the old UO Folks home*

;p
:lol::):):lol::lol:

*clears throat*
I mean, ummm, what I meant was, the date is in the original post in the events thread.... I was laughing at something else, honest!!!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A couple of notes on the archery contest.
Shooting at the butts, errr, I mean buttes, required no archery skill. In fact, i cannot see a difference between my archer and the mage. So anyone can participate, you don't have to be an archer!

Secondly, it's gonna run a bit different than the tournies we are used to. Sure we are gonna shoot head to head in pairs at the buttes, but there will be no round winners. It's gonna go off of top scores. To clarify, if 20 people enter, the top 10 scores will go to semis...it will be possible to win your round and NOT make the cut. Gonna be fun, hope to see a whole lot of ya there!!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah
Your competition will be the godawful RNG and luck
and not who is next to ya :p

P

PingThing

Woot

Summer Festival!!!!
hmm checks notes...mage poker... Lady Ping....
Snickers Wickedly
Oh this is going to be fun.

Starts searching castles for goodies and prizes

Home to see you all there.
Jheolem Cow tipping area at 2pm

Oh the Licking that will be done.

Ping

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pushes gently to top o' the heap*

We will be opening a Festival Channel in chat today to keep everyone up to the minute on happenings. Location of events and location of gaters to events will be announced in that channel (gates provided for 15 minutes prior to the start of each event).

Fun begins at 2pm est with the effervescent Lady Ping in the Jhelom pens for Mage Poker! See you then!