• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suit artifacts

IGF

Visitor
Just returned a little while ago. Have a samphire pretty much built except for the suit. Wondering which artifacts to use to work around for the suit.
Template is the typical 120 bush, swords, tactics, 100 necro anat 60 parry and whatever left in chiv.
Money isn’t a big issue to acquire some stuff. I have probably a plat worth of scrolls to sell and around 200m gold.
Already bought a ranger cloak idk if that’s too end or not though for my template.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Already bought a ranger cloak idk if that’s too end or not though for my template.
I used to use this but now its easy to get SSI from jewels so its not really needed. I use two 10 ssi jewels and run high stamina so I don't need to put any SSI on my weapons.

From memory my sampire uses the following artifacts:
  • despicable quiver (cloak slot)
  • corgul sash (sash slot)
  • crimson cincture (belt slot)
  • mace and shield reading glasses (head slot)
  • soldier's medal (talisman slot)
  • blackthorn epaulette (5DCI, 2MR, luck version) (robe slot)

IGF

Visitor
I used to use this but now its easy to get SSI from jewels so its not really needed. I use two 10 ssi jewels and run high stamina so I don't need to put any SSI on my weapons.

And the rest is legendaries to fill the rest of the armor slots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the rest is legendaries to fill the rest of the armor slots?
1 legendary and the rest reforged then imbued.

Jewels are: 25 di / 15 hci / 15 dci / 10 ssi / stats

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

On my spawner, I use the exact same ones except I use Duelist's Edge for my talisman. It's just the way that my build worked out.

EDIT: I'll eventually update my suit for using Cameos. But since I semi-recently finished this suit, I'm waiting a little while.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my spawner, I use the exact same ones except I use Duelist's Edge for my talisman. It's just the way that my build worked out.
I'm sure I might be losing out on a tiny bit of damage buy only having 110 real tactics and 120 with the soldiers medal. I use the one with +10 tactics because I often take off 120 anatomy and swap it with 120 resist spells.

EDIT: I'll eventually update my suit for using Cameos. But since I semi-recently finished this suit, I'm waiting a little while.
I just don't think the cost of the cameos is worth it myself. Sure the mods are nice but all they would do is let me run with no damage increase on my weapons so it would free up and extra mod. I just don't think it's worth it with how much the cameos cost currently.

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recoment that you use 2x legendaries with high resist that you enhance to get extra fire resist. ( i prefer metal pieces for the extra stam block they provide)
Then regorge/imbue 3xstudd pieces with the following mods 4 STR, 8lmc, 8mi, 8si, 5hpr.
Use the following pieces
M&S,CC,corguls,camero/faction talisman (+10 hci), +5 dci quiver, whatever robe you like.
ring brac 15 hci, 15 dci, 20 di, 10 SSI.
use warriors gift (primer lvl 3) for +5 str, +5 hci, +5 dci.
refine suit to have 75 fire resist. and be elf so you have 75 energy resist as well.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have u looked "Britches of warding" and "Gloves of Feudal Grip" if they fits o u suit. Both SUPER

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's awesome how this game allows for different set ups for the same builds.

I use the following:
Mace and Shield helm
Animated Tinker Legs
Robe slot - Conjurer's Garb
Back slot - Jumu's Sacred Hide
Sash - Corgul Sash
Apron - Crimson Cinture
Talisman - Full set of Cameos (swap to Conjurer's Trinket when farming trash. Get 5% SSI from Town Bonus)
Feet - Minax Sandals
3x studded crafted
1x legendary with high resist, 4 dex,4 int, 8 stam, 8 mana, 10lmc
legendary ring - stats+ 15hci, 25dci, 10 ssi. (swap to imbue ring when farming trash)
bracelet - 15 hci, 15 dci, 25 DI, 10 ssi, + flexible imbue slot

Last edited:

IGF

Visitor
It's awesome how this game allows for different set ups for the same builds.

I use the following:
Mace and Shield helm
Animated Tinker Legs
Robe slot - Conjurer's Garb
Back slot - Jumu's Sacred Hide
Sash - Corgul Sash
Apron - Crimson Cinture
Talisman - Full set of Cameos
Feet - Minax Sandals
3x studded crafted
1x legendary with high resist, 4 dex,4 int, 8 stam, 8 mana, 10lmc
legendary ring - stats+ 15hci, 25dci, 10 ssi. (swap to imbue ring when farming trash)
bracelet - 15 hci, 15 dci, 25 DI, 10 ssi, + flexible imbue slot
This is what I was looking for, I didn’t want to do a whole lot of crafting and item hunting to imbue a full setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baine

Visitor
I'm almost done with my new suit. I used to run studded, didn't perform the way I wanted. I'm currently running these artifacts
Leggings of warden
Basilik hide breatsplate
Grips of feudal
Mace and shield
Crimmy
Shourd of condemned
Legendary woodland gorget

Looking at upgrading my sleeves (just imbued studded)
Back piece
And my weaps possibly.
My jewels are hci/dci 15 each with 5 sti and dam increase.

I have the rangers cloak, but unsure if I want to sacred hide.

Still room for improvement I know. So any input would be great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm almost done with my new suit. I used to run studded, didn't perform the way I wanted. I'm currently running these artifacts
Leggings of warden
Basilik hide breatsplate
Grips of feudal
Mace and shield
Crimmy
Shourd of condemned
Legendary woodland gorget

Looking at upgrading my sleeves (just imbued studded)
Back piece
And my weaps possibly.
My jewels are hci/dci 15 each with 5 sti and dam increase.

I have the rangers cloak, but unsure if I want to sacred hide.

Still room for improvement I know. So any input would be great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I use SSI Calc | Knuckleheads.dk to determine what SSI I need for my suit. I either have max SSI or DI built in my suit. That way I only need one of the two for my weapon. Without knowing your stats and weapon of choice, I can't say for sure what you need.