• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Movies Suicide Squad

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Superman vs Batman was a turd. Suicide Squad was pretty good. It makes up for the Dawn of Justice. The Flash and Batman are in it briefly.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't seen it yet, but the reviews are pretty conflicted on it. All the "professional" review websites like Rotten Tomatoes gave it crappy reviews but normal people who go see it seem to like it. Weird how that happened. I guess the critics aren't in-tune with movie watchers anymore.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it also depends on the fan base that sees the movie. Rotten Tomato gave the Fast and Furious original movie a 53%. Now their making a number 8.

I use to play City of Heroes/City of Villains. It was always more fun to play a villain. If you watch it from that point of view it's more entertaining.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't seen it yet, but the reviews are pretty conflicted on it. All the "professional" review websites like Rotten Tomatoes gave it crappy reviews but normal people who go see it seem to like it. Weird how that happened. I guess the critics aren't in-tune with movie watchers anymore.
I stopped listening to those so called "professionals" when they all tore Star Wars apart and look at what happened, LOL.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah but which Star Wars film? You gotta admit some were better than others.
When I saw it it was just Star Wars, opening night San Fran 1977. Was in the Navy and the USO got us free tickets and we just walked in, OMG was it great.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Episode One came out first, I hate to think about what would of happened to Star Wars Franchise. Bad enough Lucas passed the torch to Abram.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If Episode One came out first, I hate to think about what would of happened to Star Wars Franchise. Bad enough Lucas passed the torch to Abram.
*froths and rants incoherently at the mention of Abrams*

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peter Jackson could of been a good successor to Lucas. Except, he is to busy trying to reboot Lord of the Rings, before Abrams gets a hold of it. Doese LOTR really need a reboot this early? Just like we need a third Spiderman.... oh wait that's happening to :gee:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Disney hired Abrams, not Lucas, and honestly the results could have been much worse. Jar Jar wasn't to be seen.

Besides Empire was still the best of them.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The best way to see Star Wars was at a drive-in in the middle of the Mojave Desert with no clouds or moon and have a dry lighting storm going on when the movie started. The only way to know where the screen was is your car was pointed that way. That was my wives introduction to Star Wars, best seats in the house.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Lucas sold the rights to Disney in 2012. Lucas also gave Abrams a big hug at the premier in London. A symbolic passing of the torch. Ya could of been worse, but it could of been better too.