• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestions???

• Thread starter CooperColeman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CooperColeman

Just logged back on to TSO yesterday after a few months away. Not too upset about losing my house and all that good stuff, but I am sad that the game is going away. Does anyone have any suggestions for a game that is similar to TSO? I don't mind paying a monthly fee. I'm going to miss this game though.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players have scattered around the gaming world. Many of us are is Second Life, feel free to contact me there I'm Niki Quintessa. Some are in Kaneva and Twinity, in the hows life forum theres a link for a test acct in Twinity.

Of course some have moved to different games like WoW, Entropia, Guild Wars and the like.

Its a sad thing to lose TSO, but Luc and team are working hard on a new game for us. Keep an eye on that http://www.tirnua.com/blog/ here.

Good luck on finding a new home. :)