• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestions on Raising Mysticism

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So I have been working on completing training for a Cu Sidhe, with one of the last tasks being working on Mysticism, but the gains are going awfully slow. I was just curious if anyone had any particular tips about what monsters to fight or other ways to raise this skill.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Also, any word on if there are real noticeable differences with raising to 120 versus 100?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've been trying to raise it on my Fire Drake... it's seriously slow going I've hit 102.8 and stuck... so I got on my bard and discorded it and someone gave me the notion to try working it on the outside wall of the Temple on Fire Island where your pet is forced to use only magic.

Seems to be working but again.... extremely slow... my guess is because they can't cast RC... Therefore they aren't really using top skill but discording should be helping that... dropped his skill to 73.6 or so ... one would think that would help but doesn't seem to do a lot.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The downside of discoing them is it lowers med and focus as well, so pets regen mana slower and thus cast less. I've found getting them solo (or at least main target) on an ele as good as anything.