• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestions for the next step

zebesquefe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So i have a toon with

anatomy 100
bushido 100
chivalry 83
necro 100
parrying 100
swords 120
tactics 100

all resists 70

hci 35
dci 10
ssi 45
di 69

and now i am a little lost. The game have a vast content for veteran player but with this toon i don't know what to do now. Is there any boss that i can kill to start farm some itens? Can i make doom? How i get the next step to make this toon strong?

I play in Chesapeak and there doesn't have any PS to sell so i have to farm some but i guess that toon can't do any spawn. I have no guild because my english depends a lot on a translator so im not fast to write and i don't speak english so discord and others like it are impracticable so im a solo player.

Anyone have some ideas of what can i do now?

My last objective in the game was get gold farming mobs to buy that new castles that cost 30 millions but i don't have a place to construct that caslte...

I have a crafter to with 120 imbuing and 120 blacksmith.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
that toon can easily do spawns so I wouldn't be deterred there. Since you have a smith and imbuer I'd craft up a set of weps and just change the slayer type and you can do most any spawn.

I'd steer away from doom the reward is a pain compared to the effort need (I was averaging 1 drop every 15 rounds solo). The scrolls you don't need and the primers can fetch a pretty penny to aid in either building up a bankbox or purchasing the scrolls you need.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeh. You seems to be "Champ ready" :).
There is also nice named scorpion at Labyrint:
Miasma - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
I think Miasma is great monster to train "boss fights". It is hard but not "too hard".
Imbue "scorpion slayer" fire/energy weapon for this one.
Be careful:
There is nasty monsters like Rend in Labyrint.. Try avoid it and other nastys. When you get to Miasma you can be pretty alone with Miasma there.
(Miasma is fast spawning so you can "Non stop train")
As a bonus MIasma gives nice chest as loot (Speacially for high lvl maps)

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
First off let's try and do some improvement on your skills and suit/stats.

anatomy 100-This is fine for now or you may want to use resist instead,just use soulstone if you have one.
bushido 100-This skill is fine like this or you my want to 120 it,up to you.
chivalry 83-This skill is fine like this,but may want to get it to at least 90.
necro 100-This skill is fine like this.
parrying 100-This skill is fine like this for time being,but if you are more comfortable with how the char works,id lower it to 60.
swords 120-this is fine like this.
tactics 100- I would bring this skill up to 120 because i like to use swords lvl 3 mastery,you should too and use double axes for onslught,so the higher the tactics the more you will lower monsters resist.

Next.

all resists 70-This is fine,but id suggest refinement of armour to all 75's for fighting monster's.

hci 35-Hci cap is at 45,so you would want to get it to 45 to max out hit chance(hitting more=staying alive).You can imbue hci onto jewlery,and reforge armour to try and reach cap.Both these options are cheap,and no need for hunting for items yet.

dci 10-This really depends on if you are going to keep your resistance all 70's or refine it,but if you keeping at 70's,id suggest getting more dci ,cap for this is also 45,you have a imbuer so just put 15 dci each on ring and brace,then reforge some metal armour with dci.

ssi 45-This really depend's on your stat,and kind of weapon you are using but you didn't post that info,i tho can almost be certain that you do not need that high of ssi,and i can almost guess this ssi is on your weapon,so in that case it is better to lower ssi so your leaches from weapon,goes higher.

di 69-This you would want to raise it 100 as that is the cap for DI.As to how to achieve this cap,you can use gear like gloves of feudal grip's,jamu's sacred hide ect.

So now you might ask why would i want to do all this? Simple! after maxing out all this,You will have more veriety of monsters to kill,and be way more fun than hunting one monster over and over.

Last edited:

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
So i have a toon with

anatomy 100
bushido 100
chivalry 83
necro 100
parrying 100
swords 120
tactics 100

all resists 70

hci 35
dci 10
ssi 45
di 69

and now i am a little lost. The game have a vast content for veteran player but with this toon i don't know what to do now. Is there any boss that i can kill to start farm some itens? Can i make doom? How i get the next step to make this toon strong?

I play in Chesapeak and there doesn't have any PS to sell so i have to farm some but i guess that toon can't do any spawn. I have no guild because my english depends a lot on a translator so im not fast to write and i don't speak english so discord and others like it are impracticable so im a solo player.

Anyone have some ideas of what can i do now?

My last objective in the game was get gold farming mobs to buy that new castles that cost 30 millions but i don't have a place to construct that caslte...

I have a crafter to with 120 imbuing and 120 blacksmith.
You can spawn as you are and having Bush/Parry/Tact/Anat at 100+ will extend your Evasion to the maximum duration and effectiveness. Once your SSI/Stam requirements (to swing at the cap) are met for the weapons/specials you intend to use (usually Whirlwind, Double Strike and/or Armor Ignore) then max your HCI and DI. You don't NEED to do this, you can solo spawns with what you have, but doing so will make you more effective.

I'd also personally try to put as much Str and HP increase on there (up to 25 of each).

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How does Parry affect Evasion? I thought effectiveness and duration were only based on Bushido, Tactics and Anatomy.
You are true @Max Blackoak . Parry does not affect Evasion. Evansion indeed affects Parry but it is a totally another story.

From net:
"Evasion increases your chance to parry, also grants the ability to parry direct damage attacks from other sources, such as spells and Dragons Breath."