• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion : Underwater Fighting

Trynx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Heya all :D

well the title say it all , Underwater Fighting , that my idea , i found that you can use all abilities underwater except those elemental (fire , cold , electricity) so it will cool to have some underwater monster in the lakes or such places , will change the flow of the fighting a little and will be hard to master !
I know that those player who use mainly firemage will be in disadvantage , but its a good time to try something different :D
Also skinning them would give fish scales and butchering would give things for recipes that already exist with fish .

So what you think guys , will work or not ?

Ferines

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Eltibule lake has some weird patches where it treats your character as being on dry land and not 20m deep in the lake.
In regards to this idea, I'd like that it'd add more life to the lake and perhaps could give a way for players to farm for fish without having to run so far around.

So far, all monsters are on the ground and swimming isn't implemented perfect (unlimited air time), so the devs gotta work on that first.