• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion for spawns

Saker

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I remember playing some very generic asian-market game a few years ago. Very generic but it did have one thing that was interesting! If a lot of a particular kind of mob were killed within some period of time it would cause a higher level kind of mini-boss to pop that would I belief specifically (from a larger agro radius) attack people who were attacking it's kind. Kill rats and a bigger super-rat would pop. It would drop better stuff then the generic mobs of course. I always thought that was a interesting feature.

Mortitia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That is already the case with orcs (warmaster), werewolves (bleddyn), gaz-uraks (fluffy), bears (human guy), tigers (old fangsworth), pigs (old snouty) but it could always be extended to others :)

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That is already the case with orcs (warmaster), werewolves (bleddyn), gaz-uraks (fluffy), bears (human guy), tigers (old fangsworth), pigs (old snouty) but it could always be extended to others :)
You sure? All of these seem to appear almost immediately after they're buried (altho the loc may be different).